Vanya Manova Appointed as MasterCard Country Manager for Bulgaria and Macedonia
Sofia, Bulgaria March 15, 2016 – MasterCard’s Vanya Manova becomes MasterCard Country Manager for Bulgaria & Macedonia.
In this new role, Vanya will continue to drive innovation in both markets and further strengthen the collaboration and partnership with key customers, governmental bodies and the public sector “MasterCard has a long lasting culture of diversity.
I’m therefore very pleased that Vanya Manova has been promoted to the position of Country Manager for Bulgaria and Macedonia”, said Artur Turemka, MasterCard General Manager for the Balkan Region. “More and more women do embrace high level positions within our company. They have a different business approach, which enables them to add new perspectives and find opportunities that were previously unexplored”, he added.
Vanya joined MasterCard in 2008 as an Account Manager. Over the past few years, she has driven the business in Bulgaria and has helped to position MasterCard as a strategic partner for key customers, non-traditional partners, local government institutions and regulatory bodies. She led the launch and growth of contactless in Bulgaria & Macedonia making MasterCard the ultimate leader in contactless within these markets. Vanya has been working in the finance industry for more than 20 years. She started in 1995 as system administrator at the Bulgarian Russian Investment Bank (nowadays CIBank). Prior to joining MasterCard, she was Head of the Bank Cards Department at DZI Bank (later merged with Postbank). She graduated at Sofia Mathematical High School and holds a Master’s degree in Computer Technologies from the Technical University of Sofia. Vanya lives in Sofia and has three children.
About MasterCardMasterCard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MasterCardNews, join the discussion on Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news. Contacts Venelina Mihova +359 887 701 firstname.lastname@example.org The post Vanya Manova Appointed as MasterCard Country Manager for Bulgaria and Macedonia appeared first on Global Hub.
- Payment Savvy Launches New Fee Solution with Complimentary Payment Processing
- VMob Appoints Retail and Marketing Innovation Executive Jen Millard as CRO
- Elo Announces New Large Format Touchscreen Interactive Digital Signage Displays
- Epson and Impression Solutions Collaborate to Expand Commercial Printing Offerings for… — LONG BEACH, Calif., March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ —
- SOTI Warns Retailers Must Put Mobile at the Heart of Customer Service Strategy
- Harvard Business School Launches New Program For Senior Leaders In Retail
- Heartland, Computop To Offer Secure International Payment Processing
- Retailers Can Push Highly Relevant Messages Direct to Browsers