Verifi Hires Donald Weary as VP of Merchant Solutions & Product Operations
LOS ANGELES, CA–(Marketwired – Feb 23, 2016) – Verifi, Inc., the leading provider of payment and risk management solutions for card-not-present merchants, today announces the hiring of industry veteran, Donald Weary as Vice President of Merchant Solutions and Product Operations.
In his new position, Weary will be responsible for guiding the company’s merchant product and service strategies, as well as driving innovation and consistency to meet the growing needs of customers, partners and the industry.
Weary brings more than 20 years of operational and product strategy expertise to Verifi, having served in a wide range of leadership positions from business development to product management and business transformation in industries ranging from consulting to ERP solutions to payments. This background provides him with a unique insight into the development of new products and roadmaps that meet the growing demand for innovative chargeback solutions and related payments services.
Most recently, Weary served as Vice President of Product Management for Sage Payment Solutions where he was responsible for guiding the company’s overall payments product and service strategy for several of the company’s target verticals. Previously, he was the Regional Director of Cypress Communications where he developed and implemented a go-to-market, sales enablement and sales management strategy. Before that, Weary served as Vice President of the Business Technology Division of eCommerce Industries, Inc., Vice President of Enterprise Solution at Siemens Business Services and Practice Manager at IKON Technology Services.
“As the payments industry changes and grows and Verifi continues to innovate and expand into new markets around the globe, it is vital that we have someone with Don’s experience and vision helping to guide us,” said Matthew Katz, Founder and CEO of Verifi. “We are delighted to welcome Don to our world class team of payments professionals.”
Verifi, an award-winning provider of end-to-end payment protection and management solutions, was founded in 2005 to help merchants effectively manage the payments challenges they face every day. http://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2099294&sourceType=3
More Articles …
- Paymentwall opens Japanese digital market to international businesses
- Ingenico Named One of the Most Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
- Reflektion Closes $18 Million in Series B Funding Led by Battery Ventures
- Ahold USA and RSi Reinvent the Retailer Supplier Relationship
- Dream Payments Launches Mobile Merchant Services Platform for Banks and Merchant Acquirers
- BTM Global Implements Oracle Retail POS and Store Invt Mgmt For Perry Ellis
- New FreshBooks Credit Card Reader Gets Small Business Owners Paid on the Spot
- Retail Leaders Forum in Sydney, Australia #RLForum
- CloudPay Solution to Offer Tokens for Issuer Wallets #MWC16