Verifi To Sponsor Platinum Party Merchant Risk Council #MRCVegas16
LOS ANGELES, CA–(Marketwired – Feb 25, 2016) – Verifi, Inc., the leading provider of payment and risk management solutions for card-not-present merchants, will be the platinum party sponsor at the upcoming Merchant Risk Council conference and trade show, MRC Vegas.
MRC Vegas is the one of the largest and most influential conferences and trade shows for the risk management industry. The event will host more than 1500 attendees including more than 450 companies from 30 or more countries. The event focuses on payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology.
“The MRC is delighted to partner with Verifi and receive their generous support as the MRC Vegas 2016 Platinum Party sponsor,” says Danielle Nagao, MRC CEO. “Verifi, a MRC Elite member, promotes education and thought leadership for the ecommerce community and we are excited to have them as this year’s party sponsor.”
“MRC Vegas serves as a primary nexus for industry dialogue and collaboration, said Matthew Katz, CEO of Verifi. “Our participation enables us to serve the industry and support ongoing education and innovation for the payments landscape. We are proud to be this year’s Platinum Sponsor and look forward to engaging with industry professionals on the latest and most effective means to minimize risks increasing productivity.”
Verifi has been a member of the Merchant Risk Council since 2007. Their senior vice president for business development, Rick Lynch, currently serves on their Americas Advisory Board.
More Articles …
- Spendgo’s Loyalty Program Delivers Results for Dickey’s BBQ Chain
- First Open Cardless Cash Network Goes Live in Four U.S. Cities
- Y Combinator Startup Ups Funding to $750K With Text Marketing For Retailers
- JetPay Corporation Announces CollectorSolutions Merger
- Catalina Gives Weekly Retail Advertising Circulars Omnichannel Personalization
- Safe Cash Speeds up Blockchain to 25,000 Transactions per Second
- HomeSend and Vodafone to Extend M-Pesa Remittance Agreement to New Markets #mwc16
- Ingenico Named One of the Most Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia