Vesta Corporation, CardNotPresent.com Release 2016 Omnichannel Payments Survey
“It’s clear that the retail landscape is becoming increasingly dominated by buyers who are driven by the belief that they should be able to purchase what they want, when they want, and where they want using whatever device they have available,” said Chris Uriarte, chief strategy and payments officer at Vesta. “The survey reveals that retailers aren’t adapting to consumer preferences as quickly as they probably should, leaving those retailers that are slower to adjust vulnerable to losing valuable customers.”
Additional key findings from the report include:
- More than 43% of merchants surveyed do not offer any omnichannel capabilities and, of those that do, no one capability has more than 32% adoption.
- Of merchants currently offering some form of omnichannel shopping, 65% said that it made them more competitive than having a multichannel approach.
- 82% of merchants think that omnichannel will be either very or somewhat important in the next two years.
“Although we may be in the early stages of real-world adoption of omnichannel, merchants need to be thinking about how they will adapt their technology and strategy to allow consumers to transact the way they want,” said DJ Murphy, editor-in-chief and partner at CardNotPresent.com.
Uriarte and Murphy will share additional insight around the challenges of omnichannel payments at the 2016 CNP Expo on Wednesday, May 25 at 4:15pm.
To download and read the complete 2016 Omnichannel Payments Survey visit http://bit.ly/1TFEHAs.
About Vesta Corporation
Vesta Corporation is the global leader of guaranteed payment solutions for enterprise partners in the telecommunications, media, financial, and digital sectors. The company’s patented fraud protection technology is proven to increase conversion and acceptance while eliminating fraudulent transactions and merchant liability. Vesta has been recognized as a leading innovator in payments technologies, holds multiple patents, and has won numerous awards as one of America’s fastest growing companies. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Vesta’s operations span the Americas, Europe and Asia. To learn more visit http://trustvesta.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vesta-corporation-cardnotpresentcom-release-2016-omnichannel-payments-survey-300274055.html
More news from Pointofsale.com Find a local POS specialist here Find POS ebooks and white papers here
- Radial Introduces New Products to Combat Growing Threats to Retail eCommerce Growth
- Digital Retail Marketing Spend to Double by 2020, To $360Bn
- Revel Systems Announces Integration with Expensify
- ATM Heist Nets $13 mill in 2 hours with 1,600 fake credit cards
- Point of Sale (POS) Terminals Market to Reach US 103.2 Bn by 2022
- Mobile Point of Sale (mPOS) Terminals Market to reach US 43.32 Bn by 2022
- Baron Stelling Named 2016 Star of the Bar Winner
- eyeQ Closes $3.5 Million Series A Funding From Align Capital
- Full House for Signature ’16: Turn the Tables at #NRAShow 2016
- Lavazza to launch Lavazza ¡Tierra! and Grand Hotel at the 2016 #NRAShow
- Karen Richardson to join Worldpay Group plc Board
- MasterCard Puts New Cutting-Edge Fraud Prevention Tool in Hands of Small Business Owner