Volante Technologies’ VolPay Hub integrated with TokenOS to accelerate Open Banking
NEW YORK, LONDON, DUBAI, MEXICO CITY, 10 October 2017 – Volante Technologies Inc., a global provider of payments and message integration software today announced that VolPay Hub is fully tested, qualified and integrated with TokenOS, a leading open banking platform.
By leveraging open banking practices, Token enables banks, consumers and corporations to securely move money through its network whilst offering value-added services to members within the Token ecosystem.
VolPay Hub enables banks to connect, process and orchestrate transactions emanating from the Token network with greater ease, speed and lower operating costs through cloud deployment. The joint TokenOS and VolPay Hub proposition means banks can offer additional services and enhanced customer experience without the need for the banks to re-engineer their back-end payment systems to handle API based payment orchestration and processing.
VolPay Hub is the next generation payments business application that dramatically reduces the cost and time of implementations. VolPay Hub’s configurable and system agnostic nature enables any payment type from any payment channel or network to be processed easily.
Nadish Lad, Global Head of Payment Products, Volante Technologies, said, “Volante is excited to help accelerate banks’ adoption of TokenOS by removing the complexity associated with payments processing. Lowering the costs and time taken in implementations is on the minds of every CIO – and we remain eager to help them achieve their goals. Both Token and Volante will be demonstrating the joint VolPay Hub and TokenOS proposition at SIBOS in Toronto this year.”
Steve Kirsch, Founder and CEO, Token, said, “We are delighted to further enhance the benefits of our open banking platform, TokenOS, through this seamless integration with Volante’s VolPay Hub. With TokenOS, banks quickly and cost-effectively offer new products and services that retain and attract new customers. Such new offerings include advanced programmable money solutions and the opportunity to make secure immediate payments domestically and across borders. Together we are able to deliver a fast route to market and highly cost-effective migration path away from legacy infrastructure, with enhanced customer experience.”
PointofSale.com does not sell products or services. Please visit the POS Retail software , POS Hardware, Credit Card Processing and POS Hospitality pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products. Please let vendors know you’ve seen their products here. Thank you. For sponsorship information see the link below on the Footer menu.
Other POS News:
- NRT and Sightline Announce Exclusive Agreement with Kony to Create Digital Platform
- Criteo Commerce Marketing Ecosystem Empowers Retailers and Brands to Forge a Path
- Criteo and Forbes Insights Unveil New Study, “The Commerce Data Opportunity”
- Mastercard and U.S. Bank Launch First EMV Fleet Solution
- U.S. and EU Retailers Agree on Common Approach to New Data Regulations
- Orchard Supply Hardware Implements Advanced Analytics from Mi9 Retail
- Global Merchants Welcome New-Generation Chinese Tourists with UnionPay Card Services
- DHL and MallforAfrica Team Up to Further Cross-Border E-Commerce to the United States
- Revel Systems Partners with Como to Deliver an Integrated Customer Engagement Solution
- Mastercard and WeWork Jointly Creating Experiences to Shape the Future of Shared Spaces