Warply Engage Marketing Cloud With New Product Features, Including Mobile Payments & Mobile
ATHENS, Nov. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Warply – the leading European mobile loyalty and payments cloud company for marketers – announces the extension of Warply Engage marketing cloud with mobile coupon checkout and mobile payments service.
Warply is launching its m-couponing and mobile payments add-ons, that provide credit transfer (SEPA) and card payments, in an effort to put its marketing and analytics stack within the last mile of the customer journey. Warply emphasizes on seamless customer experiences at the physical or digital point of sales, with benefits and payments being an essential part of a convenient customer check out process.
John Doxaras, CEO of Warply commented, “We have been working closely with some selected retailers for a 6 months beta period and findings are really exciting. More than 65% of active users choose to store (tokenize their card) within a mobile app and perform one click checkout at the physical POS at a rate higher than 34%. Furthermore, mobile commerce businesses that utilize m-coupons and loyalty schemes witness a mobile presence during redemption/collection process that reaches 82%, in special cases.”
Warply Engage is adding m-couponing and payments in its existing cloud marketing stack, that enables marketers to gain insights on their users’ activity and enhance engagement, loyalty and sales, thanks to real time analytics, user-level data collection, segmentation and personas creation over behavioral profiling, in-app messaging, push notifications, etc.
See the video for more info about Warply Engage marketing automation platform.
Warply is the leading cloud company in mobile marketing and mobile loyalty programs. Awarded for 2nd year in a row as the most “Innovative Mobile Company”, operating in 7 countries worldwide, with total 260% growth over the last three consecutive years and with a profound know-how in various industries – such as mobile Banking, Retail, Insurance, and Telco – Warply facilitates marketers, drive sales through higher customer engagement and personalized . Among Warply clients are: Nestle, Philip Morris, Heineken, Domino’s Pizza, Ahold-Delhaize, Unilever, CNN, T-Mobile, Eurobank, National Bank of Greece are some of companies that trust Warply Engage.
More point of sale news:
- Multiple U.S. Retailers Reap $ on Singles’ Day 2016
- GCE International Inc. Upgrades its Enhanced Retail Solutions’…
- Top 10 eCommerce Trends That Will Impact Retail in 2017
- Mastercard and American Airlines Announce Exclusive OneRepublic Concerts
- ImageWare Debuts Multimodal Biometric Authentication Solution for the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Helzberg Diamonds is Live with EMV Integration
- Cardtek and NXP Collaborate to Introduce Digital Payment Solution for Wearables
- New Mall Locations For Tech-Forward Retail Platform WithMe
- Stoplift Wins Retail Fraud Award For Anti-Shoplifting Technology