Wipro Partners with Tradeshift to Increase Digitalization across Source-to-Pay Processes
January 30, 2017 08:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
SAN FRANCISCO & BANGALORE, India–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company today announced a strategic partnership with Tradeshift, the fastest growing business commerce platform, to offer cloud-based Source-to-Pay (S2P) Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solution.
The partnership aims to help customers accelerate digitalization and automation in their procurement, finance and accounting functions. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tradeshift offers a business commerce platform to digitally connect companies through cloud-based, collaborative accounts payable and procurement automation.
The agreement combines the capabilities of Tradeshift’s platform with Wipro’s integrated S2P services. Wipro’s S2P solutions enable enterprises to achieve efficiencies across the procurement value chain. By adding Tradeshift’s capabilities in product database, e-invoicing, procurement automation, mobility-enabled access, and global supplier risk management, Wipro will be able to standardize and continually expand its business process as a service (BPaaS) offerings. In turn, businesses can automate processes, connect stakeholders and help customers collect and analyse data around all of their transactions, covering invoices, purchase orders and payments.
“Our partnership with Wipro will enable customers to easily capitalize on the value of the Tradeshift business commerce platform and the innovative solutions we can bring to the market together,” said Christian Lanng, CEO and Co-founder of Tradeshift. “Wipro’s global scale and procurement services expertise will amplify the benefits gained from an agile supply chain enabled by a single, digital connection between customers and their entire supply bases, including both process efficiencies and process transformation. We are very pleased to note that this partnership has already delivered two new joint enterprise clients.”
Other point of sale articles of interest:
- Atom Tickets Mobile Ticketing Platform Teams Up With Bow Tie Cinemas, Expands Reach
- A Government in Confusion is Bad For The POS Industry
- e-Nabler Teams Up with Vantiv to Offer EMV-Certified Tablet and Mobile POS Solution
- McDonald’s is Now Available for Delivery on UberEATS in Florida
- US Payments Forum Winter Market Top Priorities for 2017
- Mastercard statement on Favourable Judgment regarding UK retailer action on Interchange Fees
- FMI and Nielsen Release First Set of Findings on the Digitally Engaged Food Shopper
- Smart Label Market Will be Worth $16.12 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.