Wyzerr Named Winner of CART Retail Innovation Pitch Event
Finalists included Kitchology, Doorstat, Everfave, umaSKIN and VIRT
LOS ANGELES – Nov. 15, 2016 – The Center for Advancing Retail & Technology (CART) today announced Wyzerr, a provider of enterprise software and smart technology for customer feedback, as the winner of the inaugural Retail Innovation Pitch Event. Judges representing over 15,000 retail stores identified Wyzerr as the most promising retail innovator in the competition, beating several hundred applicants. As the winner, Wyzerr earns recognition among their peers and gains access to potential investors and retailers.
“We are honored to be named the winner of CART’s first Retail Innovation Pitch Event,” said Natasia Malaihollo, CEO, Wyzerr. “Customer feedback is necessary in all businesses, but especially in retail where the customer experience is so essential. This opportunity will allow us to improve our ‘Voice of Customer’ studies and bring enterprise-level market research to retailers of all sizes.”
Wyzerr’s innovative survey tool leverages gamification and artificial intelligence to source consumer feedback, amplifying the amount of information available to retailers. Wyzerr in turn transforms that information into real-time actionable tasks to help retailers increase sales and accelerate growth.
“Among the hundreds of applications we received, Wyzerr stood out to the panelists representing wholesalers and retailers across the country as the most innovative and valuable new tool on the market,” said Sterling Hawkins, operations and venture relations, CART. “Wyzerr’s tool has the opportunity to revolutionize the industry by providing retailers with the missing link between customer feedback and actionable insights.”
Other finalists for the inaugural Retail Innovation Pitch Event, included:
- Doorstat: A provider of Google analytics for in-store environments.
- Everfave: A social referral platform.
- Virt: A 360 degree robotic video rover to create 3D environments.
- umaSKIN: A multi-touch digital signage solution.
- Kitchology: An integrated social cooking platform.
More information on the finalists can be found here.
CART plans to hold the Retail Innovation Pitch Event biannually, with the next competition scheduled for April 2017. Participation is open to startups of all stages worldwide at no cost. For more details and to apply, please visit: http://advancingretail.org/innovation.
CART is advancing retail by connecting the industry to innovation. Retailers, wholesalers and brands utilize CART to find, research and connect with solutions appropriate for their businesses. Solution providers use CART as go-to-market tool that connects them directly to their target retail audience, all the way into the brick and mortar store itself. CART has unparalleled insight into what’s next in retail and shares this information regularly through multiple channels.
More point-of-sale news:
- How To Tap Into Future Singles Day Sales
- Adyen adds WeChat Pay to its platform globally
- ShopAdvisor and Mobee to Make Retail Hyperlocal Proximity Marketing More Effective
- What Marketers Should Know About Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- Reachify Launches New Technology to Help Retailers Select Enterprise Software Companies
- NFC Forum Unveils Tag Certification Initiative; Calls for Participation
- 92% of Consumers Will Buy During Black Friday 2016
- Multiple U.S. Retailers Reap $ on Singles’ Day 2016