Zaxby’s Chooses the Newly Upgraded Gift Card Program
Simplifies and Automates Redemption, Management and Reporting for Restaurants & Retailers
Newton, MA—January 26, 2016—Paytronix Systems, Inc., a leading provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers, today announced that Zaxby’s Franchising LLC chose the software company’s upgraded gift card solution that streamlines reconciliation of gift card activity at the Point of Sale (POS), while adding new capabilities such as a virtual gifting and mobile offerings. The Paytronix Gift Card Program enhancements make it easier for customers to share their loyalty toward a brand through the giving of gift cards, and for finance teams to reconcile sales and redemptions across multiple locations.
“We had to quickly find a new gift card processor. As large as we are, that was going to be a daunting task. We did a lot of diligence, and we kept coming back to Paytronix. We liked what they told us, and everything they preached to us they’ve upheld,” said Jeff Hood, Financial Projects Director at Zaxby’s Franchising LLC.
By automating some accounting activities and discount tracking, Paytronix eliminates the complexities of gift activity across franchisees and third-party gift card sales channels.
“Management of gift card programs has been a complex process for restaurants, convenience stores and other retail operations,” said Kristen House, gift product manager for Paytronix. “The upgraded Paytronix gift card offering reduces the time teams spend reconciling and accounting for gift card sales and redemptions while providing merchants with further opportunities for generating gift card sales—through virtual gift cards, third-party retail sales, and promotional ingenuity.”
Available as a stand-alone program or integrated to the Paytronix Rewards Platform, the Paytronix Gift Card Program ensures an exceptional guest experience at all touch points: in-store; mobile; social networks; and online. With a proven process for migrating large gift card programs, Paytronix customers maintain exceptional guest experiences by avoiding downtime and other common issues.
To learn more about Paytronix gift solutions, join Paytronix for a February 2nd webinar on Accounting for Gift Card Growth Channels.
About Paytronix Systems, Inc.
Paytronix’s proprietary guest engagement platform helps more than 250 restaurant and retail chains manage and grow more than $10 Billion in guest spend. Customers benefit from big data consumer insights that Paytronix generates from 1-to-1 engagement with more than 20 million loyal guests—through mobile, social and today’s most innovative digital marketing tools. As a result, customers can more effectively segment and motivate their guests to increase spend and drive revenue. For more information, visit www.paytronix.com
Other Point of sale news:
- MasterPass by MasterCard to Make Booking Travel Even Easier for JetBlue
- New Bottle Cap Protection for Retail Spirits From Checkpoint Systems
- Toshiba Promotes Adrian Fuentes-Sanabria to Vice President of International Sales
- USA Technologies Acquires VendScreen Assets
- APT Announces Release of APT Engage with MasterCard Insights
- Verifone to Acquire AJB Software
- Verifone to Deliver End-to-End, EMV-Ready Solution to Dynamics Customers
- In-Store Beacons: Beam Me Down A Recipe Scotty
- Elo Expands Retail Self-Service With EMV & NFC-Enabled Payment Solution
- MyECheck to Provide Government Payment Services for General Payment Systems
- U-Vend, Inc. Announces Opening of Custom Kiosk and Product Supply Depot in Las Vegas
- China’s E-Commerce Giant JD.com selects Experian for world-class fraud protection