Zebra Technologies Named to CRN’s Mobility 100 List
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – May 8, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Zebra to its 2017 Mobility 100 list as one of the “Coolest Mobile Hardware Vendors”. This list recognizes the influential contributions of vendors bringing to market innovative mobile products and services.
- Offering the largest and most diverse selection of enterprise-grade mobile computers – including purpose-built rugged handhelds, tablets and vehicle-mounted mobile computers – Zebra and its PartnerConnect partners help businesses increase workforce productivity and improve customer service.
- Zebra is the leader in enterprise-grade, Android-based mobile computing solutions. They are backed by the Mobility DNA suite of applications, application development tools and utilities that allows businesses to maximize the return on investment of their mobile deployments without sacrificing critical data functionality and security. The recently announced Lifeguard™ for Android™ is the industry’s first security lifecycle offering that extends the service life of Android-based mobile computers with support that’s critical for enterprise deployments.
- Compiled by a panel of CRN editors, the Mobility 100 list is divided into four categories: Mobile Hardware, Mobile Security and Device Management, Mobile Software and Services and Mobile App Development.
- The 2017 Mobility 100 list is available online at www.crn.com/mobility100.
Bob Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company
“CRN’s Mobility 100 is the definitive list of the key mobile technology vendors currently in the IT ecosystem. It shines a light on the suppliers whose innovations solution providers are building on to provide businesses with the speed and agility they need to compete in today’s world of moving digital targets. We extend our sincerest congratulations to the outstanding companies on this list and look forward to their future innovation and success.”
Joe White, Vice President of Enterprise Mobile Computing, Zebra Technologies
“As the global leader in enterprise mobile computing solutions, Zebra’s innovative portfolio of mobile computers has been recognized for its reliability, performance, durability and best total cost of ownership for our customers. Together with our partners, Zebra will continue to make businesses as smart and connected as the world we live in – empowering customers to know more about their businesses and make intelligent, informed decisions.”
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
Other Point of Sale articles of interest:
- Market Smarter to Your Best Customers with GiftLogic’s New Automated Email Receipt Feature
- SmartCard Marketing Systems Inc Kicks-off in London at the RBTE show
- Aures Introduces Colorful, Customizable Sango POS Terminal for U.S. Market
- Age ID Technology Advances Law Enforcement Officers’ Efforts To Prevent Underage Drinking
- CPI Card Group Demonstrates Prepaid Leadership and Expertise at Card Forum & Expo 2017
- EMV In 1 Second? Speed Up Lines, Lower Costs and Capture Sales